It was one of those days where I was in the mood to grill some meat. Something easy and quick but flavorful. The easy part is the one bowl marinate and the minimum 25-30 min marinate time or overnight. This is an any night of the week meal and THE talk about dish at a party! Anyone can make this and come out looking like a pro!
Chicken Marinate Ingredients:
- 1 lb skinless, boneless chicken breast cubed
- 2-3 tsp of olive oil
- 4 large cloves of crushed & minced garlic
- 1 large lemon zest & lemon juice
- Chopped rosemary
- 1 1/2 tsp of salt & pepper
- 1 tsp onion & garlic powder
- 1 tsp of dried oregano
- 1 tsp of ground cumin
- 1 tsp of Greek seasoning ( optional)
- 1 tsp of coriander
- 1 tsp of paprika
- cherry tomatoes
- wooden skewers
- Pita bread or flatbread (if you intend to make a chicken wrap)
- Arugula greens (or any other greens you prefer)
- Fresh tomatoes, onions, and mint
Creamy Garlic Sriracha sauce Ingredients:
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 3 cloves of crushed garlic
- 3-4 tsp Sriracha ( more or less depending on your level of heat)
- 2 tbsp tahini paste
- couple of pinches of salt & pepper
- 1 tsp of cumin
- juice of 1 lemon
- chopped parsley
Whisk all ingredients in a bowl and refrigerate.
- Add all ingredients 1 through 12 into a medium size bowl and toss well coating the chicken. Set aside and Refrigerate for 25-30 min.
- While the chicken is marinating soak wooden skewers in water to prepare for the grill.
- Meantime, you can prepare the side veggies of your choice if you choose to make wraps, if not you can skip this step.
- Skewer the chicken & cherry tomatoes alternating it on the wooden skewer.
- When ready to grill, arrange the skewers on the grill and cook chicken 8-10 min alternating them to get a good char all the way around. Once cooked set aside and let it rest for a few min. You can skip the next step and enjoy just as it is.
- If making wraps, drizzle the garlic sauce onto the pita or flatbread, followed by the greens, and add chicken along with the grilled cherry tomatoes. Drizzle with a little more of the garlic sauce and serve.
And that’s it folks! Hope you enjoy this recipe and please share your experience and don’t forget to follow me on Instagram & Pinterest!
Enjoy & Savor every bite!