Looking for super quick breakfast, Brunch, or lunch idea? Then this just might be up your alley. I had just came back from grocery shopping and I was starving, since I didn’t have breakfast this morning. I quickly grabbed some eggs and whatever else I could get my hands on and started randomly preparing something to eat. I sat down to eat and took the first bite. I was either too hungry or this was just too good not to blog about! So here it is!
- 2 Eggs – scrambled
- 1/2 tsp of salt & pepper
- 1 tsp of oregano
- 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes (optional)
- 2 slices of any whole grain bread – toasted
- 2 pieces of Laughing Cow spicy pepper jack cheese
- handful of any olives of your choice
- handful of feta cheese
- a few springs of basil – chopped
You can add other veggies of choice as well*
Putting it all together:
- Start out by scrambling your eggs with salt, pepper, oregano, red pepper flakes
- Toast you bread
- Spread the Laughing Cow cheese onto the bread and then add your scrambled eggs.
- Then add the olives, feta cheese, and basil
That’s it! Super satisfying and delicious!
Enjoy & savor every bite!
Follow me on Instagram Savory Eating!